top of page


Most of the products line are pre-order and in general each order will take 2-3 months to create.
Bigger items will trigger 3-5 months however this is worst case scenario.
For overseas orders, price does not include shipping fee.

30% of the retail price is made as deposit to lock in the order. And remaining 70% when product is ready to pick up.

Product Details
Dimensions: L39cm W41cm H31cm
Pre-order: HKD1980
Retail: HKD2200

Product from IHNS TOYS

Suitable for 1:6 figures

Dimensions:  39 cm (h) x 36 cm (w)

*Worldwide limited of 60pcs

Size: L85cm W40cm H45cm


- LED lights and dedicated switch

- Acrylic

- Plywood

Size: L35cm W15cm H6cm+16cm

- 100% handmade

- Metal, acrylic, 2 sets of LED lights

- Light switch

- 4 different layouts

- suitable for 1:6 figures

A"Tony Stark, is said to have a hidden secret passage that will hold his precious armors, and through this Gateway, he will unleash his furry"


1 / 1

Please reload

bottom of page